Terms and conditions of the website tecra.space
§ 1 General provisions
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations") apply to the tecra.space website (hereinafter referred to as " Website") and set out the rules for provision of Services by Tecra sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as: "Service Provider") of the Services made available to Users on the Website through the https://tecra.space website.
- Service Provider reserves that the specificity of some Services requires a separate regulation, so the specificity and rules for their provision, are set out in additional documents. The User is obliged to acquaint with the conditions of rendering the Services which are subject to separate regulation. Regulations and conditions for the provision of individual Services are available to the public on the website https://tecra.space in a way that ensures that their content is available at any time and in a form that allows downloading, reproduction, recording and printing in the ordinary course of activities.
- The Service Provider recommends saving (e.g. on a computer disk) the documents concerning the Agreement, which it provides to the User immediately after the conclusion of the Agreement on a durable medium. The Service Provider transfers the documents referred to in the preceding sentence by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- The User is obliged to acquaint oneself with the content of these Regulations before using the Service.
- The use of certain Services by the User may require registration and creation of an Account. In this case, use of the Services by a Registered User requires prior reading of the documents indicated above and their acceptance in the form of a separate declaration of intent.
§ 2 Definitions
- Terms used in the Terms and Conditions and capitalized shall mean:
a) Password - a sequence of characters determined by the User during the Registration process in order to ensure authorized access to the Account, meeting the criteria specified each time during the Registration process;
b) Account - the space of a Registered User created as a result of the Registration process carried out by the User in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations;
c) Payment Operator - an entity engaged in the business of providing payment services within the meaning of the applicable legal regulations;
d) Fee - the amount that the Registered User is required to pay in advance/payable in arrears for the chosen Service. The method of payment may depend on the type of Service and is indicated in the description of a given Service on the Website;
e) Registration - procedure involving the creation of an Account, in particular involving the selection and establishment of a Password by the Registered User and providing personal data necessary for Registration;
f) Agreement - concluded by the User and the Service Provider, the subject of which is the provision of the selected Service or Services by the Service Provider;
g) Device - equipment enabling access to Services, meeting the technical requirements necessary to use the Services, having access to the Internet, in particular a computer, smartphone, tablet;
h) Service - Provider's performance of providing paid or unpaid Services via the Internet.
i) Service Provider - Tecra sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gorzów Wielkopolski Franciszka Walczaka Street #112, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court district court in Zielona Góra, Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS no.: 0000752946, share capital: 6000 PLN (paid in full), six thousand PLN);
j) User - a natural person who uses the Website on his own behalf or as authorized by another entity.
k) Registered User - a User who has registered on the Website on their own behalf or as authorised by another entity in accordance with the procedure set out in the Regulations.
§ 3 Account usage rules
- Registration on the Website is voluntary and free of charge.
- Registration is a condition for creating an Account and use of certain Services.
- Registration takes place through:
a) completion by the User of the registration form available on the Website by completing the information fields indicated therein;
b) accepting the Regulations of the Website;
c) choosing and setting a Password to the Account.
- During the Registration procedure providing personal data is voluntary, however in order to create an Account it is necessary to provide an email address and set up a Password.
- As a result of a successfully completed Registration, the User creates an Account and achieves the status of a Registered User.
- The Registered User may have only one Account in the Service.
- The Registered User shall be obliged to protect its password and not to make it available to third parties.
- The Registered User shall immediately notify the Service Provider in the event of becoming aware that a third party has obtained the Password. In case of failure to notify, the Registered User may bear the risk related to the use of his/her Account by a third party.
- The Registered User may at any time delete his/her Account from the Website. In order to do so, he/she shall submit an appropriate instruction.
- The removal of an Account shall permanently prevent the use of the Services associated with that Account.
§ 4 Conclusion of the Agreement and use of Services
- Any information, confirmations and documents relating to the concluded Agreement shall be provided to the User by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User, subject to the provisions of the Regulations, which provide for the disclosure of certain information to the public.
- Detailed information on the individual Services are available on the Website at the description of the Services and in separate detailed terms that apply to them.
- In case of any questions about the Services, the Agreement concluded with the Service Provider or complaints, the User may contact the Service Provider via an electronic contact form, or via the address email@example.com.
- The Service Provider informs that:
- the quality of the Services provided depends on the characteristics of the speed of the Internet access service used by the User and the characteristics of the Device used by the User to receive the Services;
- the quality of the Services is affected by the properties of the network used by the User.
- The User shall be liable for damages caused by failure to comply with the provisions of the Regulations, including those related to acting without the authorization of the entity whose Account is used.
§ 5 Fees
- Where the use of certain Services is subject to a fee, the Registered User shall pay the Fee for the chosen Service either in advance or in arrears (depending on the nature of the Service) by making an online payment in the manner designated in the description of the Service as available, in connection with placing an order on the Website with an obligation to pay and concluding the Agreement.
- Payment of the Service Fee is made electronically in the manner selected by the User from among the payment methods indicated as available in the description of the Service.
- The moment of payment is considered the moment of positive authorization of the transaction by the Payment Operator.
- The User shall be informed about the form and currency of payment, possible VAT, additional costs or the possibility of their occurrence and their amount, or the method of their calculation
§ 6 Amendment to the Regulations
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Regulations, for important legal, economic, technical or organizational reasons such as:
a) change of applicable taxes, including the value added tax (VAT) rate;
b) merger or acquisition of companies with the participation of the Service Provider, requiring reorganization of its business;
c) change in applicable law or entry into force of new legal regulations, issuance of a decision by a public administration body or a court ruling requiring an appropriate modification;
d) change of technical standards or technology of providing Services offered on the Website;
e) the need to implement measures to ensure the maintenance of network and Service integrity;
f) the need to introduce actions to ensure that the Services are provided at a high quality level;
g) the need to implement actions to ensure protection of the Services against their use for purposes contrary to the Regulations, applicable laws.
- Information about changes to the above documents will be provided to the Registered User via e-mail, at least 14 days in advance. This period may be shorter if the publication of the legal act necessitating the amendment occurs less than 14 days before its entry into force or such period results from the decision of a public administration body. In addition, this information will be made available to the public via the website https://tecra.space or in another appropriate manner.
- Termination of the Agreement may be transmitted to the Service Provider at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Registered User shall be bound by the change if he fails to submit the termination notice in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph.
§ 7 Responsibility, rights and obligations of the Service Provider
The Service Provider shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the Services covered by the Agreement, unless this is a consequence of circumstances for which it is not responsible, in particular:
a) if the User does not have access or has significantly limited access to the Internet;
b) if the interference in the use of the Services results from the User's action or omission contrary to these Regulations;
c) if the inadequate quality of the Services is caused by reasons attributable to the User or the provider of the Internet access service used by the User.
§ 8 Used rights and obligations
- Right to withdraw from the Agreement
a) The Registered User may exercise the right to withdraw from the Agreement concluded with the Service Provider within 14 days from the date of its conclusion, without giving any reason.
b) A declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement may have any content provided that it shall unambiguously indicate the intention to withdraw from the Agreement.
c) A declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement may be made using the model form made available in the following way:
a) to the e-mail address: email@example.com;
b) to the Service Provider's mailing address.
d) In order to meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the declaration before its expiry (the date of sending is decisive for meeting the deadline). Withdrawal from the Agreement is effective from the moment the Service Provider is notified of the withdrawal from the Agreement.
e) In the case of withdrawal from the Remote Agreement, the Agreement is considered as not concluded.
f) The Service Provider is obliged to return all payments made by the User immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the User's declaration of intent to withdraw from the Agreement, subject to point 8) below.
g) The Service Provider shall return the payment using the same method of payment used by the User, unless the User has expressly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs for the User.
h) If the User exercises his/her right to withdraw from the Agreement after the Service Provider has commenced - at the User's express request (demand) - the provision of the Service before the expiry of the 14-day period for withdrawal from the Agreement, the User is obliged to pay for the services performed until the withdrawal from the Agreement.
i) The right to withdraw from the Agreement does not apply in the cases specified in Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, in particular when:
a) the Service Provider has performed the Service in full before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement at the express request (demand) of the User, who was informed before the performance of the Service that after the performance of the Service Provider will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
b) the performance concerns the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the User's explicit consent before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the Agreement and after the Service Provider has informed the User about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
- Right to complain
a) In connection with non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement or incorrect calculation of the Service Fee, the User has the right to lodge a complaint.
b) The Service Provider shall reply to the complaint within 30 days from the date of its receipt.
c) If the Service Provider fails to respond to the complaint within the period referred to in point 2) above, it is deemed to have acknowledged the complaint.
d) The response to the complaint shall be provided on a durable medium.
e) Regardless of the complaint procedure, the User may bring the case to a common court of law.
f) The civil law dispute arising from the Agreement concluded by the consumer may be completed through the procedure for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The Service Provider's participation in the procedure for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes is voluntary. If, following a complaint lodged by a consumer, the dispute has not been resolved, the Service Provider shall decide each time on the consent to participate in the proceedings for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes or on the refusal to participate in such proceedings.
g) The User also has the possibility to use the EU online platform ODR (Online Dispute Resolution), which enables an amicable settlement of a dispute concerning the Agreement on the Internet, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- Users' Obligations:
a) The User is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations, the regulations for particular Services and the applicable laws.
b) The User is obliged not to provide public or commercial access to the Services or their elements in any form.
c) The User is obliged to immediately update the required personal data.
d) The User is obliged to confirm the validity of personal data if the Service Provider asks for it during the performance of the Agreement.
§ 9 Restriction on use of Services
- The Service Provider has the right to limit or block access to the Services in case the User does not respond to the requests of the Service Provider to abandon the detected violations of the Regulations, consisting in particular of:
a) using the Services for purposes contrary to their purpose, to the detriment of the Service Provider or third parties,
b) use the Services contrary to the provisions of the Regulations;
c) hindering or preventing other Users from using the Services, including by interfering with the content of the Services offered,
d) use of Devices or software enabling unauthorized persons to use the Services.
- The Service Provider reserves that there may be short-term interruptions in the ability to access the Services due to necessary maintenance or technical work. In the case of interruptions in the possibility of access, lasting longer due to the failure, the Service Provider will make efforts to remove the failure as soon as possible. 3.
- The Service Provider reserves that the Services are available using ICT data transmission, during which there may occur, beyond the control of the Service Provider, the circumstances and factors affecting the possibility of using the Services, such as weather conditions, improper installation, insufficient signal quality, malfunction or failure of the ICT network, for which the Service Provider is not responsible.
- Lack of access to cookies may restrict or even prevent the use of the Services.
- The Service Provider does not guarantee the correct operation of the Services in the event that the User's Device does not meet technical requirements.
§ 10 Copyrights
- The Services are protected by law, in particular under the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights.
- The Service Provider or another third party holds copyright and related rights to the content of the Services offered on the Website.
- Recording, copying, permanent reproduction or any other form of interference by the User with the content of Services, which would be contrary to applicable law or the provisions of these Regulations, is prohibited.
§ 11 Technical conditions and risks
- The technical requirements for using the Service are as follows: connection to the Internet and active Internet browser enabling display on the User's computer screen of hypertext documents (HTML) linked to the Internet by the World Wide Web service. The Operator recommends the User to use the most current web browsers: Google Chrome, FireFox or Internet Explorer. The User must also have an e-mail account and a cell phone for receiving SMS messages. The User is obliged to provide the above-mentioned devices on his or her own.
- An alternative way to use the services is to install the mobile application on a smartphone equipped with Google Android system. The application requires an Android system version 4.0 or higher and active internet access. Selected application services may be available within the application.
- You must have a PDF viewing and printing program (e.g., Acrobat Reader) to view or print the printouts generated by the portal.
- The User's computer or smartphone should be equipped with a frequently updated (preferably automatically) anti-virus program and a firewall program (a program that prevents unauthorized access from the network).
- If the User is using Microsoft software, he/she should take care to regularly install patches and fixes for the software.
- The User should avoid using unknown devices - e.g. computers in Internet cafes.
- During the registration process, first login and the process of password recovery, the User should make sure that the connection is carried out in a secure, encrypted protocol - HTTPS. It is recommended to check information about the validity and verification of the security certificate.
The User should not save his/her passwords or make them available to unauthorized persons.
- If the User notices signs of malfunction of the Site, he/she should immediately stop using the Site and report the problem to the Service Provider.
§ 12 Final provisions
- Any information about violations of the Regulations should be addressed to Tecra sp. z o.o.,9 Belwederska Street #10, 00-761 Warsaw
- Any correspondence to the Users will be sent by the Service Provider only in electronic form, in particular on a durable carrier by e-mail to the address provided by the User.
- Current detailed terms / conditions of the promotion, issued both before and after the date of entry into force of these Regulations shall apply to these Regulations.
§ 13 Effective day
These Regulations shall be effective as of 12.12.2021.
Distance contract withdrawal form
(this form should be filled in and sent back to the address indicated below only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Addressee: Tecra sp. z o.o., 9 Belwederska Street #10, 00-761 Warsaw
I/We* hereby give notice of my/our* withdrawal from the contract for the provision of the following service:
Date of conclusion of the contract (purchase of the service):
Name of consumer(s):
Consumer(s) signature (only if form is sent in hard copy)
(*) Delete where not applicable
TERMS UPDATED ON OCTOBER 15, 2019
This is a binding Agreement between Tecra sp. z o.o., Inc. (“Tecra” or “We”) and the person, persons, or entity (“You” or “Your”) using the service, Software, or application (“Software”).
Rights and Obligations
Tecra provides the Software solely on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and on the condition that You accept and comply with them. By using the Software You (a) accept this Agreement and agree that You are legally bound by its terms; and (b) represent and warrant that: (i) You are of legal age to enter into a binding agreement; and (ii) if You are a corporation, governmental organization or other legal entity, You have the right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the corporation, governmental organization or other legal entity and bind them to these terms.
This Software functions as a free, open source, and multi-signature digital wallet. The Software does not constitute an account where We or other third parties serve as financial intermediaries or custodians of Your cryptocurrencies(s).
While the Software has undergone beta testing and continues to be improved by feedback from the open-source user and developer community, We cannot guarantee there will not be bugs in the Software. You acknowledge that Your use of this Software is at Your own discretion and in compliance with all applicable laws. You are responsible for safekeeping Your passwords, private key pairs, PINs, and any other codes You use to access the Software.
IF YOU LOSE ACCESS TO YOUR WALLET OR YOUR ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEYS AND YOU HAVE NOT SEPARATELY STORED A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET AND CORRESPONDING PASSWORD, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY YOU HAVE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT WALLET WILL BECOME INACCESSIBLE. All transaction requests are irreversible. The authors of the Software, employees and affiliates of Tecra, copyright holders, and Tecra sp. z o.o. cannot retrieve Your private keys or passwords if You lose or forget them and cannot guarantee transaction confirmation as they do not have control over the network.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OF THE SOFTWARE, EMPLOYEES AND AFFILIATES OF TECRA COPYRIGHT HOLDERS, OR TECRA SP. Z O.O.. BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
IN NO EVENT WILL TECRA OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY USE, INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS RESULTING FROM SYSTEM OR SYSTEM SERVICE FAILURE, MALFUNCTION OR SHUTDOWN, FAILURE TO ACCURATELY TRANSFER, READ OR TRANSMIT INFORMATION, FAILURE TO UPDATE OR PROVIDE CORRECT INFORMATION, SYSTEM INCOMPATIBILITY OR PROVISION OF INCORRECT COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION OR BREACHES IN SYSTEM SECURITY, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Content and all of Tecra brands, logos, and trademarks, including, but not limited to, Tecra sp. z o.o. and variations of the wording of the aforementioned brands, logos, and trademarks.
Choice of Law
This Agreement, and its application and interpretation, shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Poland, without regard to its conflict of law rules.
In the event any court shall declare any section or sections of this Agreement invalid or void, such declaration shall not invalidate the entire Agreement and all other paragraphs of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
The terms and provisions of this Agreement are binding upon Your heirs, successors, assigns, and other representatives. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be considered to be an original, but both of which constitute the same Agreement.
You assume any and all risks associated with the use of the Software. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement from time to time.
TecraCoin Smart Deposit
Regulations of ”Tecra Smart Deposit”
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 These regulations (hereinafter referred to as: “the Regulations”) define the rights and obligations related to the participation in “Tecra Smart Deposit”.
1.2 The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Organizer and the User.
1.3 Participation in the “Tecra Smart Deposit” means that the User has read the Regulations and accepts its provisions.
2.1 All capitalized terms are defined as below:
a) “Consumer” – means a natural person who has concluded the Contract for purposes which are not directly related to his/her business activity or profession;
b) “Contract” – means the agreement concluded by and between the User and Tecra, the terms of which are specified in these Regulations.
c) “Period” – means the period of time for which the User has placed TecraCoins under the “Tecra Smart Deposit”.
d) “Regulations” - means this document determining the rules for participation in “Tecra Smart Deposit”.
e) “Reward” – means a prize, awarded according to the rules specified in the Regulations. The Reward is awarded to the User who has placed TecraCoin in deposit.
f) “Tecra Smart Deposit” – means Tecra's Reward program for Users have decided to deposit their funds under the conditions set out in these Regulations.
g) "TecraCoin" - means a Virtual Currency within the meaning of Article 2 para. 2 point 26 of the Act of March 1, 2018 on Counteracting Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, based on the blockchain technology described in the ICO Documentation.
h) "Tecra" - means a limited liability company operating under the name Tecra sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gorzów Wielkopolski at: F. Walczaka 112 (66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000752946, holding tax identification number NIP: 5993235626, with share capital of PLN 6,000 paid in full.
i) “User” – means an entity (natural person, sole trader, etc.) legally holding a Virtual Currency.
j) “Wallet” – means the software made available by Tecra, which enables the storage and transaction of TecraCoin.
3. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROGRAM
3.1 Tecra starts “Tecra Smart Deposit” for TecraCoin to reward Users who hold TecraCoin in Wallets.
3.2 “Tecra Smart Deposit” does not constitute a banking activity, including bank account agreement or bank deposit.
3.3 User shall note that all TecraCoins are hold in Users Wallet. Tecra does not hold any User's TecraCoins.
3.4 Tecra does not charge for participation in the “Tecra Smart Deposit”.
3.5 User shall note that:
a) “Tecra Smart Deposit” is free of charge but Users may not trade during the Period;
b) Tecra does not guarantee Users’ proceeds under any “Tecra Smart Deposit”;
c) Tecra has the right to initiate or terminate “Tecra Smart Deposit”or modify rules on such programs in its sole discretion;
d) Users shall ensure that sources of the Virtual Currencies they hold are legal and compliant and undertake to observe related laws and regulations.
4. RULES FOR GRANTING THE REWARD
4.1 The "Tecra Smart Deposit" starts from 10.2020.
4.2 The Reward shall be granted after the end of the deposit term chosen by the User, within 7 days after the end of deposit term.
4.3 The Reward is determined based on the number and value of TecraCoin placed in the deposit.
4.4 Tecra informs Users of the amount of the Reward granted and the storage period necessary to obtain the Reward ("billing period").
4.5 The amount of the Reward varies depending on the type of deposit (the duration of the deposit and the value of the funds deposited in it) and on the amount of the fund from which the Reward will be paid. Tecra reserves that the amount of the Reward may change and be lower than indicated in the deposit description.
4.6 The deposit can be opened through the Wallet.
4.7 The User can choose the type and duration of the deposit.
4.8 Information about the type, duration and interest rate of the deposit is available in the Wallet.
4.9 In order to open a deposit, the User should use the Wallet option and:
a) select the amount of TecraCoin to be deposited;
b) select the type of deposit;
c) read these Regulations and accept them;
d) choose the option “Invest”.
4.10 The Reward is awarded at the end of the Period chosen by the User, within 7 days.
4.11 Users accumulate Reward in exchange for holding TecraCoin in Wallet.
4.12 The Reward is determined by the value of TecraCoin holded by User in Wallet.
4.13 Tecra informs the Users about the amount of the Reward provided and the storage period necessary to obtain the Reward (“settlement period”).
4.14 The amount of the Reward varies.
4.15 In case of trading with funds covered by the Program, the User loses the right to the Reward.
5. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
5.1 The Contract is concluded for a definite period of time (i.e. deposit duration).
5.2 The User can terminate the Contract before the expiry of the deposit period (i.e. deposit can be cancelled).
5.3 If the Contract is terminated before the deposit period expires (i.e. a deposit is cancelled before the deposit period expires), the User loses the right to the Reward.
5.4 A User who is not a Consumer cannot withdraw from the Contract.
5.5 The User who is a Consumer acknowledges that due to the nature of “Tecra Smart Deposit”, the service will be provided before the expiry of the 14 day withdrawal period. Therefore, the Consumer agrees to the service. Acceptance of the Regulations and the establishment of the deposit is considered as the Consumer's request to provide the service.
5.6 Smart Deposit cancellation process and releasing user's funds may take up to 7 bussiness days.
6.1 Tecra shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by an act or omission of the User or other persons.
6.2 Tecra is not responsible for lost profits, including potential benefits.
6.3 Tecra is not responsible for the amount of funds accumulated on the fund from which the Reward is granted.
7.1 Parties agree that these Regulations are subject to Polish law and will be interpreted in accordance with Polish law.
7.2 In the event that any of the provisions of the Regulations turns out to be invalid, unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions shall be valid and binding, as if there were no invalid, unenforceable or annulled provisions, unless it violates the essence of the Regulations.
7.3 Disputes shall be resolved by The Arbitral Tribunal of the Blockchain and New Technologies Chamber of Commerce
7.4 The Regulations may be amended.
7.5 The Regulations come into force from the day of 10.2020